zaterdag 15 januari 2011

Moo or two and Tag Tuesday

For the first time of my life I made two moo's. I found the Make a Moo or two blog and thougt I'd have a try:

The theme was silhouettes. I stamped these Elusive Images stamps on a glossy photopaper distress inked background. Then I though what to do with them, so I made a tag for the Tag Tuesday challenge wich was a tag with fabric on it:


It's hard to see, but the pink flower is made of jeans fabric, wich I panted with acrylic paint and some perfect pearls.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. You've used these moos beautifully on your tag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. First time huh? Great job! I really like them.

    I'm glad you found the challenge and hope you can take part in the future. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are fabulous!! and I love what you did with them and those fabric flowers are so cool!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen